Friday, January 16, 2015

You're my cherry on top!

Our new Cherry Collection is available in stores now and you can make the quilt below (designed by Susan Emory) by downloading this pattern. When you're finished, reward yourself with some cherry pie! I've been dying to make these little personal cherry pies that I found on Pinterest...
I know, they're too cute! I love that they are heart shaped- just in time for Valentine's Day!
Click here for the free Cherry quilt pattern.

 Maybe you'd prefer Cherry Dream Cake
*The Cherry Dream cake above is featured on a tablecloth sewn from Cherry Dot in Mint

Fabrics featured in the picture above:
Dim Dots in Pink, Spearmint
Cotton Couture in Turf
Daisy Flowers in Red
Petite Hearts in Red
Hearts All-over in Red
Zillion Hearts in Red

Happy sewing and have a great weekend!

~kait

...........................




No comments: