Friday, April 10, 2015

APQ & MMF Cotton Couture Super Sweeps!


How would you like to win 150 silky soft Cotton Couture solids??

For details on the American Patchwork & Quilting and Michael Miller Fabrics Super Sweeps, click on the link below--

We're hard at work prepping the giant bundles!
http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/shop/collections/cotton-couture.html
 I have to admit, this was a very satisfying project for me... and there's nothing I love more than perfectly folded, color coordinated stacks of fabric! 

Have a great weekend and happy sewing!!

xo,
Kait

..................




6 comments:

Quilting Jeannie said...

Holy Cow! What a bundle of wonderful fabrics! Can't you just see a quilt there? I can.

Glowachcrt said...

This bundle makes me think of sitting in a flower garden on a sunny day and enjoying the mix of all the natural colours. Just beautiful.

Peg said...

I would love to win this prize.

Dionne Matthies-Buban said...

WOW! These are beyond yummy!

Janie said...

I would love to work there! Thank you for the giveaway.

Janie said...

Can I work with you? Thank you for the giveaway.